Wednesday, March 3, 2010

3 Days and Nothing to Show for it!


Three days ago I started a very vulnerable and heartfelt draft for this blog.
I came back to it for days writing and re-writing sharing my heart and soul in this particular post about Jake and the Lord and truth and Heaven, many things I had been learning through this tragedy. What took me 3 days to finally condense into a readable post took me but a second to completely erase!
I accidentally erased the entire....ENTIRE.... post within a second.
Please bare with me as I muster up the courage to readdress this emotional roller coaster ride and try to recapture those 3 days of sensitive revelation from the Lord.
I have no idea when I'll be able to post it. In the mean time I'll share other things I've been processing and learning incase anyone wants to know. :)
I'm praying for you tonight. Thank you for checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment