Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Toward the Center


Christ being the center of everything created and being the glue that holds everything together is the center of our very own existence. He is the center of us. Christ is in the center of me and He is the center of me. As I surrender my death for His life in me (Romans 8: ) I am releasing the power of God almighty in me. I recognize that at the center of who i am is ~ I AM.  He is I AM...I AM God, I AM love, I AM omniscient, I AM everlasting...I AM is at the center of little me.
As I recognize this I move towards the center and I notice in this process that the Lord is gradually purifying me of all that is not of Him. I have done nothing but recognize that Christ is in the center of me and I experience His blessings, His glory, His life.

This is living before the Lord. When we turn from our "natural man" the flesh and surrender to the spirit, our spirit where God dwells, it is here in the center of us that we stand before the throne, listen to the heartbeat of God and become familiar with His voice, His laugh, His will...

God within us is like a magnet. He is always drawing us toward Himself.
An intimate relationship with your spouse requires oneness emotionally and physically.
An intimate relationship with our loving creator requires a oneness emotionally surrendering to His will and physically surrendering to His life in us.

"Jesus Christ is the great magnet of your soul, but of your soul only. He will not draw the impurities and the mixtures that are mingled with it. Any such impurities prevent His full power of attraction." Jean Guyon

If you are bogged down with tons of pride or material desire, possessions or anything else, this attraction is seriously hindered by your own doing. Many christians have such a tight grip on earthly wants they make a snails pace towards the center.

Allow everything to drop:
In nature we see that if you drop a stone it will return to it's original source. It falls right back to the ground. Fire and water always seek to return to their original centers as well. Our soul also tends to fall towards it's proper center, which is God. The soul needs no other source to pull it than the weight of love.
We do not do anything but allow His life to do the work in us. I surrender to your life your will your pull Oh Lord!  God is the divine energy drawing you towards Him. When He is completely unhindered you will see more than the fruits of the spirit, you will see and live and experience I AM in you and His life will give your flesh life which will give permission to the unsearchable riches of Christ!
WOW.
I cease my will my "power" my all to you Lord that you can fully possess me.
I ask that I can totally surrender to Your divine will.
I turn within and dwell in YOUR spirit Lord.
We must remain faithful in humbly withdrawing our hearts from the world and all it's distractions and form a habit of continually returning to God who is our center.

(I've learned so much through Michael Wells and Jean Guyon.
I'm so thankful for their hearts after God and their surrendered lives and wills to the Lord.
God has revealed many truths through them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment