Friday, July 9, 2010

Here We Go Part 2!

Above is a picture from Hubble space telescope.
It's a picture of an entire galaxy 28 million light years away!!!
(And you know how big a galaxy is) Basically in front of us is a whole other universe. Here is just one of millions of these galaxies that we know of.



I sat blankly watching Jake's favorite t.v. program when the Lord poured a pitcher of knowledge over my head, the awareness of things completely unknown to me before began to unfold into my soul. I jolted off the couch and headed straight for my parents room. I barged in, sat on their bed and exclaimed "You will not BELIEVE what the Lord just told me!" I didn't really know how else to put it.

It was so unexpected, I wasn't praying, I wasn't thinking about anything when the Lord said in my heart...  "what if when I said ~The creation waits in eager expectation for the sons of God to be revealed, all of creation has been groaning as in the pains of child birth...what if I didn't mean just the creation that you can see."             (romans 8:19 and 22)
I heard it just like that.
You would think that would be really confusing and it's two separate versus put together and how would I get anything from it out of the blue and with no reference. BUT God did the talking and the Holy Spirit did the explaining in me. I had the knowledge or the discernment of what it meant and all the neat aspects in a second flash! It was the Holy Spirit that explained it to my spirit!

HOBOY! I'll try to explain! (I say it like that because my lack of writing skills can really get in the way of the truth)
(Lord your words not mine. Your son glorified.)

Weeks before Jake was killed the Lord told me "Jake does not know the magnitude of his existence." At the time I took that as a really neat encouragement from the Lord to share with Jake during a time that he needed to know his importance and his place in the world because of Jesus and Jesus glory and Jesus life in him.
Well, God was telling me on that couch that, YES, the earth is in travail and the animals and mammals of the sea and creatures He has created are all moaning and groaning (under the weight of our sin) and waiting for us the sons of God to finally be revealed as God's children, for us to be taken up with Christ given our glorified bodies, sitting with Christ with our enemies under our feet. 
BUT - NOT ONLY is the earth obviously in pain waiting for the curse to be lifted, but ALL of creation or as the bible says "The whole of creation" is waiting.
In other words, all the creating God has been doing from times past, present and future...
How long has God been creating? 
All the creation He has fashioned is eagerly waiting.      FOR US!

First of all, what an honor to be the children and not mere beautiful glorifying massive and strong principalities and powers... but the children..we are the children out of all all the millions of years of creating -  we are it, we are the big deal in Christ.

How long has He been around creating? AND we are His "sons"?!! We are His children?!! Not the massive and impressive angels that give Him glory every moment of their existence, but we were chosen to be His heirs and co rulers and children?  WE don't even know the creatures and principalities and mights He has fashioned. 
The glory that His creation gives is more than just what we see. Think of what is out there in our own universe that we can't even understand or get close to let alone the worlds and universes and creatures that are in existence, that are His creation out there somewhere in His created glory, and yet WE are His children. We as He told us are royalty and all the creation knows it and is in "labor pains" waiting for the curse to be lifted and for us to be robed and crowned and given rewards and honor because of Jesus. 
God gave His son us, as a love gift. We are the main course. Jesus and the Father's love has produced US His children. (of course I know we are the main course and royalty and anything special because of Jesus life in us:)

(this will be explained further in part 3 but think of the "magnitude" now.)

God wasn't sitting around doing nothing before our earth and universe were created... He created other "things?" to give Him glory but we are His only children..
As it is written in Ephesians 1:18-23 
"I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength, which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms,far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way."

I would say read that again and again surrendering to God's out of the box hugeness to open your heart to the fullness of the meaning in those versus!  AAAAAMAZING! GOD IS AWESOME!

When picturing our loved ones in Heaven we can imagine the millions of years of creation and creatures and "powers etc.. bowing down as our loved one walks by, the crowds of God's many creatures some so big you cannot see their face some with 4 heads as the angels in revelation, some we cannot imagine all bowing down before the heir, the co-ruler with Christ that walks by, and our loved one doesn't say, yes I deserve it, NO, they point to Jesus and say "it is not me it's JESUS, you have no idea what a sinner I am"...life on earth has given us the deeper understanding of God's goodness for all of eternity. My Jake is all the more eager to praise Jesus and not take the glory because he recognizes that he is not a child and heir because he deserves it, but rather because of God's goodness, Jesus love for him and Jesus blood shed for him.... Can you picture the mass, the crowd the trillions of cheering fans for the saints? ALL THIS in part 3 too long to go into now but just a glimpse here.

I have a few more spots of the revelation that need to be written in a part 3.
Praise God! I pray some of that made sense. Give me one more part to get it all out.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I love this. I worshiped as I read and imagined in the Spirit. Thank you for writing. This is sooooo exciting what you are seeing in the Lord. What hope this brings when I think about Jake and grandpa and all our loved one there. Please keep writing and revealing what the Lord is showing you in this healing time. I love you. Dad2 and Pops

    ReplyDelete