Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Traveling Back Home...Again


We are all packed up again for another attempt at making the court trial for Jake.
Dave and I have worn out the knees on our jeans asking God to go ahead of us in this time.
I will be traveling today by myself with Oscar and our new 6 week old Wells.
I'm nervous to travel alone especially with a layover making this an all day affair.
Wells has had colic and is in pain and the traveling will be a disaster if things go the way they have been going here at home.
I'm more nervous about the trial zapping our energy emotionally physically mentally and spiritually. Dave and I can already feel it.

I will get on here while at my parents to update on the trial.
Thank you for your prayers!
I'm running out the door to catch a plane.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent shot!!! Salut!!

    Francesc, Barcelona

    http://balapertotarreu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete